We are potentially facing a third wave of the COVID 19 pandemic. While management structures and operational staff are focusing on organisational resilience to curb further disruption, risk managers and business continuity professionals are rethinking their approach to identify, analyse and mitigate business continuity risks.
- You are invited to share your views and thoughts on what you believe is currently the biggest business continuity risk to your industry or organisation.
Some prompts to trigger your thoughts on business continuity risk:
- Cyber threats (hacking, cyber-attacks, data leakage, data corruption)
- Disruption of utilities (water and power outages)
- Criminal activities (sabotage, terrorism, hostage taking, arson, bomb threats)
- Labour disruption and disputes (strikes, unrest)
- Disruption of facilities (building fires, collapsing structures, poor health and safety conditions)
- Pandemics (Corona virus, Ebola)
- Natural disasters (flooding, storms, high winds, earthquakes).
- Previous Post